I'm ♚24♚ ♚Capricorn♚ ♚Malaysia♚
Obviously, I'm a big fan of Yamashita Tomohisa♥♥♥. So you can expect 80% of my blog to be about him. The other 20% is mostly NEWS stuff along with KAT-TUN (mostly Kame), Jin and Toma. Although not much, you can also find Arashi stuff here with a bit of other JE group. My blog also consist random stuff which I found interesting~
I do not post Kpop stuff.